A polite reminder about School Uniform, Jewellery and Hairstyles
The school has a dress code that helps to identify everyone as part of our school team, working together.
- Children are expected to wear the school uniform, which consists of white shirt with a striped tie, bottle green cardigan/pullover, grey skirt/trousers.
- In Year 6 children are allowed to wear maroon cardigan/pullover. In Summer short sleeved polo shirts and shorts may be worn, many girls choose to wear a green and white gingham or striped dress when the weather permits. Children are expected to wear black, sensible school shoes.
- Shirts must be tucked in.Socks/Tights must be black, grey or white. Black shoes to be worn (no trainers) - if not worn PE pumps will need to worn in school.
- No scarves /bandannas to be worn in classFor health and safety reasons children should wear appropriate clothing and footwear for all P.E lessons. This will involve a change of clothes. Pumps, not trainers are essential in P.E lessons. All children wear a white T-shirt and black shorts. Outdoor kit should consist of black or navy jogging pants, a sweatshirt and trainers. Please send your child's pe kit to school in a drwastring bag marked with the child's name. All clothes worn in school
- Jewellery should not be worn in school.Children who have pierced ears are only permitted to wear a single stud in each ear.
- Please note that earrings are not allowed in the swimming baths.
- No other body jewellery is allowed.Children are expected to attend school with hairstyles which support the uniform policy. They should be tidy and have no extreme cuts or colours. Tramlines, extreme styles and spikey hair arenot permitted. Hairbands need to be non-decorative (eg. No flowers etc)
- No transfer tattoos or nail varnish (nail varnish remover can be provided for children to remove immediately)