SEND support during school closure
During the school closure your child’s class teacher and/or keyworker has provided tasks/activities/ links/resources for the children to complete.
In addition to this, please find the following useful links below:
- DFE online Education resources link to support children with SEND.
- The Sensory Project’s Educational resources COVID 19
- The Teach Ability- Aiding learning from home
- Information from the Council for disabled children- Supporting children with learning disabilities/ ASD: coping with COVID isolation
- Resources from the Early Years Alliance
Please contact your class teacher if you have any queries regarding your child’s home learning.
I am also contactable via email or the school office on 01942 672614.
Thank you for your continued support,
Assistant Head and Inclusion manager